Loyalty Card Terms & Conditions
- ‘Four Winds’ is the organisation offering the Loyalty Card scheme.
- ‘Customer’ is the person named in the covering letter.
- ‘Loyalty Card’ is the membership card issued by Four Winds.
- ‘Management’ means the proprietor and any appointed representative of the proprietor of Four Winds.
- All information contained herein forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The completion and return of the membership form (either on paper or on-line) indicates an intention to be legally bound and acceptance of these conditions.
- All card holders must be over the age of 18 when the card is issued. This card will not be accepted as a valid form of ID.
- Acceptance and confirmation of your application indicates Four Winds intends to be legally bound by this document.
- Loyalty Cards are issued free to approved applicants.
- The Loyalty Card remains the property of Four Winds.
- The management reserves the right to refuse any Loyalty Card application, and is under no obligation to give reasons for the refusal.
- Four Winds reserves the right to postpone or cancel a Loyalty Card or the Loyalty Card scheme and is under no obligation to give reasons for doing so.
- The customer may cancel their Loyalty Card at any time by returning their Customer Loyalty Card to Four Winds.
- Members will be added to the ‘members only’ mailing list which is part of the terms of being a member. We need to be able to communicate with you via email to let you know about special member offers, news and membership information. Those who unsubscribe will effectively be unsubscribing from the membership scheme and points will be lost.
- As a Loyalty Card member you will be entitled to the following benefits:
a) 1 point for every full pound spent
b) Preferential rates for some special events, including parties, funerals, weddings, etc.
c) Vouchers and notification of some exclusive special offers and bonus point opportunities
- Points earned during a visit will not be available for redemption until the next working day.
- Points may be redeemed by the customer in any part of The Four Winds at any time during normal business hours.
- Points are currently redeemed at a rate of 100 for £5 discount on the customer’s bill. Points must be redeemed in blocks of 100 at one time.
- Only one card may be used/permitted per bill/ table
- The Loyalty Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or on a specially priced menu unless specifically stated
- In the event of a lost or stolen card it is the responsibility of the customer to report the card missing to Four Winds.
- If your loyalty card becomes lost, stolen or damaged, you should contact us immediately call 02890 707970 during business hours. Your loyalty card balance is only protected from the point in time you notify us that your card is missing. We will freeze the remaining balance on your loyalty card at the time you notify us and will load that remaining balance on a replacement loyalty card.
- The management reserve the right to amend or change the above conditions without notification, and upon issue of a new set of terms and conditions, it will be deemed as acceptance of these new conditions by the customer
- The Card must be scanned at the point of purchase to earn the points, and Points will not be awarded retrospectively where the Cardholder fails to present the Card for any transaction
- Points will be awarded on purchases made in Four Winds and may be redeemed against products or services as advertised from time to time and may change. Points can only be added or redeemed upon presentation of your Card at the till when paying. Please note points cannot be earned or redeemed until you have received your Card.
- Some promotional offers may not be able to be used in conjunction with the Standard Points issue rates.
- Whilst your Card does not have a fixed expiry date, if you have not used your Card to make a purchase for 6 months or more, your Card may be cancelled and any remaining points on it may be lost.
- Cardholders are not sent statements of itemised transactions. The account balance will appear on your receipt. When you use your loyalty card, you will receive a receipt if you request one but will not be asked to sign the receipt. The receipt will indicate that the purchase was made and will provide the remaining balance on your card.